EAST TECH CLASS OF 1964 ASSOCIATION
1. What two nationally known male vocalists attended
2. Who was the Cleveland Cavaliers first
3. Where was the home of Sam & Marilyn
4. Name the only black owned, black operated hotel in Cleveland?
5. Name 4 Bar-B-Q giants in Cleveland in the 1960s?
6. What East Tech graduate won 4 gold medals in Berlin in 1936?
7. Who was the first African American elected to Congress serving
the 21st District in 1968?
8. What was East Tech’s address?
9. What offensive lineman wore #66 while serving as Jim Brown’s
10. Who was the first black female radio announcer?
11. Name the downtown department store who had the biggest Christmas tree on
12. What is the “Oldest Interracial” Metropolitan Center for the Arts founded in
13. In 1955, who was the East Tech and Baldwin Wallace track
graduate who won the Sullivan Award bestowed upon the best athlete in the nation?
14. What was the first indoor shopping mall?
15. Who played in the Charity Football game and when?
Remember these telephone prefixes???
231-Cedar 321-Fairmount 721-Randolph
421-Garfield 431-Henderson 361-Endicott
391-Excelsior 541-Liberty 681-Mulberry
751-Skyline 581-Ludlow 795-Sweetbriar
881-Utah 921-Washington 991-Wyoming
Inside Our Site